Friday, September 14, 2007


GUT CHECK TIME GUYS.

One word. MMA.

Mixed Martial Arts. Get it? I sure as hell do and I am putting money where my mouth is. Ever see that movie "Bloodsport" with Van Damme? "I too will fight in the Kumite!" Damn straight. I get emotional when that guy gets his back broken. Man that wasn't right. But I would pay to see it.

"You good fighter... You...... Good." That's what I said with my best Chinese accent to my better half last night. Lost an argument over forgetting to write down the date of when I took a loaf of bread out of the freezer. I think she is starting to get pissed at me going around with this Chinese accent all the time too. Don't know why. I'm just getting totally into this MMA shit - you know?

"Honey... I'm going ot in the cataract to get some flied lice. Beef flied lice. You want?"

Relationships are sweet don't ya think? EYAH!

No comments: