Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Karaoke Kuban and the Kubs

Yeah ok. I can sing. Someone caught me out at a karaoke joint recently and I broke out into a resounding version of CCR's "Proud Mary". Whoop-de-doo. I'll say it again, any news is NOT good news. Anything for some attention right? Do people really care what I sing about?

Now the big news of the day is that I was seen at a Cubs game, sitting with the fans in the outfield. Whoop-de-doo. People, it's called due diligence. I am checking out the team I am about to spunk all over and you always have to be careful when it comes to these things. Besides, I had a few beers and afterward carried on a bit at a bar. In fact, I sang a little too. Now that IS a real story, not because I sang but because I gave birth to the words right then and there - it was like the creative day I bought the broadcast.com URL, (originally thought we were going to be casting agents for women only - who knew?). Anyway, just so there is no misrepresentation, here is my little ditty:

I support the common folk out in the bleachers...
and to stay away from all the leechers. Uh-huh.

The 'net is full of would be teachers... spoutin' off on all their new features
- hopin' to get reecher. REECHER! Ree, ree, reecher. Ugh. Ugh.
That's why I am in the bleachers.
Prayin' for a Cubs win - with all them blue capped preachers... Peace OUT.

No comments: